Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pregnant from toilet

• 07-02-2007 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm always worrying about my girlfriend getting pregnant. In fact I worry about getting anyone pregnant. Earlier today I was fooling around with my girlfriend. About an hour later I used the toilet in her house. I usually find that when i go to the toilet after messing about I can see some cum in there. I flushed the toilet twice but am still terrified that one of her housemates used the toilet after me and that she could get pregnant. Is this possible? Am I just stressing over nothing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 supergrip

Troll no?
    Unless she sits in the toilet, how is the cum going to jump from the water to her vagina? Honestly - think about the physicalities of this.
    (I can't believe I fell for this!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This rivals the "last summer I came 5 times alone in a communal toilet in a caravan park, have I attracted aids"? :D

bbbbbbb, if you're for real - don't worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

supergrip wrote:
    Troll no?
    Unless she sits in the toilet, how is the cum going to jump from the water to her vagina? Honestly - think about the physicalities of this.
    (I can't believe I fell for this!)
    I'd usually agree, but with global warmin these days anythings possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

bbbbbbb wrote:
    I'm always worrying about my girlfriend getting pregnant. In fact I worry about getting anyone pregnant. Earlier today I was fooling around with my girlfriend. About an hour later I used the toilet in her house. I usually find that when i go to the toilet after messing about I can see some cum in there. I flushed the toilet twice but am still terrified that one of her housemates used the toilet after me and that she could get pregnant. Is this possible? Am I just stressing over nothing?

i suppose if the toilet had tidal qualities, during certain times of the year (equinox) an exceptionally high tide could cause problems:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

...I come to this thread from the Irish Roadsigns one and a bloke singing the praises of our edcation system....

OP - Unless sperm cells can climb, pole vault or levitate, you aer safe. And if you are pregnant, either 1) look for other causes or 2) Prepare for the return of the Messaih.

Edit - You are female, I presume?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

bbbbbbb wrote:

What age are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

This thread has just brightened up my mornin. lol
    i suppose if the toilet had tidal qualities, during certain times of the year (equinox) an exceptionally high tide could cause problems:rolleyes:
    LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭letterman

and this is a question posted by a person who has the intellectual capability to use the internet in the first place???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

letterman wrote:
    and this is a question posted by a person who has the intellectual capability to use the internet in the first place???
    Any homer simpson can mistakenly wander in to an internet cafe thinking they pay their parking ticket in there and end up talking utter sh!te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'I knew it was a stupid thing to think about but when i get worried about something i just need reassurance.
    Thanks for the helpfull replys.

Can the mods lock this thread now please?'

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

HA! I mean,.......don't worry sweetheart, Unless your sperm truly is supersperm, I think she'll be okay :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

OP
    I am of the opinion that one should not be having sex until they are totally aware of all facts relating to it.
    Please educate yourself on the subject, there are plenty of sites out there that can help.

As for the rest of you, cop on, you all know the rules of this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement