Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA:VCS on the PS2 in March

• 08-02-2007 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭

March 9th for Europe, according to Take 2 Games (via Joystiq).

I'm glad to hear it for definate since I don't have a PSP. While LCS was good for a filler, it lacked the musical goodness of the 1980s.

October is getting closer and closer for GTAIV, but it's still nice to have something in the mean time :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'm glad to hear it for definate since I don't have a PSP. While LCS was good for a filler, it lacked the musical goodness of the 1980s.

This game has a fantastic sountrack, so well worth buying, but more importantly is the fact its a proper sequel with a proper storyline that has virtually nothing to do with the VC game. Go for it if you dont have a PSP, but beware it gets harder and harder as time goes on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

lets hope it isn't going to be a bad port like GTA: Liberty City Stories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

Can't wait, vice city was deadly and the quality 80's tunes should make vice sity stories just as good. Another 100% completion on the cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

guy in ebay has them on per order for £15.95 with free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane190

mine was 54.95 but it is worth it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

guy in ebay has them on per order for £15.95 with free delivery.
    £14.89 (€22.49) on Sendit.com. Free shipping too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Played a few missions today and its not bad pretty much mini gta filler, like a trailer really. Tunes and voice acting top notch as usual. Gonna try clear it before the trailer comes out tho :)

Everything works well no loading as such and game seems to lag when it rains but thats normal now.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

How long is the game compared to the original VC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Only €25 in XtraVision....

Shame there are "major issues" playing it on the PS3 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

£14.89 (€22.49) on Sendit.com. Free shipping too.

Never heard of sendit.com! Are they trustworthy/reliable etc?

My copy of Vice City Stories arrived last week but haven't bothered opening it yet since I got the PS3 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

The only reason I regret trading in my ps2... actually wait God of War 2. So the second reason i regret trading in my ps2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

py2006 wrote:
    Never heard of sendit.com! Are they trustworthy/reliable etc?

My copy of Vice City Stories arrived last week but haven't bothered opening it yet since I got the PS3 :P
    I've used them in the past and I've found them reliable. That said, CDWOW currently have it for €20.99, so with readily available vouchers knocking about, it can be bought for sub-€20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Delivery from CDWOW can be pretty pathetic. I'd go with sendit if I wanted to get it before next friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Delivery from CDWOW can be pretty pathetic. I'd go with sendit if I wanted to get it before next friday.

I've bought the odd game from cdwow, they are ok. They can be a bit slow with delivery at times.

I tend to buy off play.com and they are usually very good.

Advertisement