Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung LE32R32

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭geecee

To Answer one of my own questions:
    Current reference: The models of the WL66Z and WL66Zs are absolutely identically constructed. Are used also absolutely the same panel. The change of name was necessary, because we had to exchange the manufacturer of a component on the PCB (Main board). Since with respect to the service now between two boards must be differentiated, a new EAN number was necessary, which must settle also in the product designation. On the performance of the model that does not have any effect.

So at least i know that 32WL66Z and 32WL66Zs are the same Unit

So is the toshiba worth the extra 180?
    Or will teh Samsung suffice me for all i need (might even have money left over for a small LCD for the bed room!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Mods not sure if this is here or bargain buys
    Im looking for advice on below model, its a few hundred euro outside what I wanted to pay but have to admit was lured in by the price reduction tag. I've seen some other models PF3321 PF5331, what does the PF & the numbers represent?
    Is this a good LCD for a good price?
    Has anyone ordered from this crowd? any comments to make?

http://www.technikdirekt.de/main/en/lcd-plasma-tv/lcd-tv-ab46/134974/-/Article.html?viewmode=box

Thanks for your comments

Advertisement