Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Transformer Hybrid Galaxy Panic

Options
  • 08-02-2007 5:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

if you did that then you should be smacked for having such a huge dialogue in the first frame :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Haha... Beachcomber. He was always a bit useless.

I had a bunch of the Transformers 'Choose your own adventure' books as a kid and he was the lead character in one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Hope you're enjoying it :)

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

After the next 1 or two, I'll switch to linking to images. They're pretty small though, either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Did you repaint astrotrain ?
    Also Unicron as Bludgeon ,Ive been saying thats who he should have been since he was released .

Astrotrain has seen better days.

What's with the big shoulder pads on him? I don't remember them on my one.

• Advertisement

Astrotrain has seen better days.

What's with the big shoulder pads on him? I don't remember them on my one.

thats the new classics astrotrain

Oh I see. So they gave him shoulder pads and a smaller bow tie.

Oh I see. So they gave him shoulder pads and a smaller bow tie.

And functioning knees,hips and elbows.

The crest on mine broke, resulting in a gluey mess. I tried to paint over it but for some reason it still looks manky when "Flashed". I'll probably repaint the whole fig in G1 colours when I'm confident enough I can do that.

Rozie wrote:
    The crest on mine broke, resulting in a gluey mess. I tried to paint over it but for some reason it still looks manky when "Flashed". I'll probably repaint the whole fig in G1 colours when I'm confident enough I can do that.

Where did you get mirage and grimlock ? Import ,or can we hold out some hope that they have started to appear at retail here ?

• Advertisement

Loose lot on eBay.

Sorry, but I don't know if Classics Deluxes are even going to be released here, at least not for another month or so. It's getting ridiculous at this stage. We're paying twice as much for the Voyagers, too, as the US, whereas Marvel Legends are only about 1.3-1.5 times as much as in the US. ****ing rip off merchants. It'd be cheaper to just look for loose lots on eBay. I got my Classics Prime loose from the US and it came to about 24 euros or so.

The problem with importing is that you can't do it with the larger figures(even the Voyagers can be pricey, large boxes), the shipping is too much. So we're stuck paying crappy extortionate prices or massive shipping.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Rozie wrote:
    Loose lot on eBay.

Sorry, but I don't know if Classics Deluxes are even going to be released here, at least not for another month or so. It's getting ridiculous at this stage. We're paying twice as much for the Voyagers, too, as the US, whereas Marvel Legends are only about 1.3-1.5 times as much as in the US. ****ing rip off merchants. It'd be cheaper to just look for loose lots on eBay.
    Yup i got my Mirage and jetfire shipped for the price of an Alt Ravage.
    My Grimlock is currently at the mercy of An Post, a difficult position since they possess none

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Now that was funny. hehe.

If my mother would let me borrow her credit card, I'd have Starscream by now(I've an idea for a webcomic). Damn mothers and their disinterest in robots

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

that is very good. How did you do it?

I like how Rodimus Prime says 'smeg' Makes me wonder how it would sound if the character was voiced by Craig Charles.

Advertisement