Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing

Options
  • 08-02-2007 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get more information regarding the affordable housing process (for Kildare). I have made an application but I cant seem to find any information with regard to the details of the assessment proceedure. I know its points based but there's no mention of what criteria are used etc.

Im basically trying to guesstimate where I might be on the list but Im guessing thats near impossible without the above information.

Regards,

PDD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

PDD wrote:
    Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get more information regarding the affordable housing process (for Kildare). I have made an application but I cant seem to find any information with regard to the details of the assessment proceedure. I know its points based but there's no mention of what criteria are used etc.

Im basically trying to guesstimate where I might be on the list but Im guessing thats near impossible without the above information.

Regards,

PDD

The whole affordable housing scheme is surrounded by an ether of mystery.

Given the current track-record of our leaders in government (both at national and local level), and the secrecy surrounding the affordable housing scheme, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that deals between private development companies, banks, land-holders and politicians enevitably lead to one thing. Why should we trust them today?

Advertisement