Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ross o caroll kelly hits galway?

Options
  • 08-02-2007 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

do we have our own ross o caroll kellys in galway? Do they live in salthill and if so how do they speak? like they dont say roysh do they? and do they have rhyming slang? do they wear dubes? and have really bad peter pans?
    just wondering like. has anyone spotted them anywhere.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Why not just take a bus out to Salthill and find out for yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

just wondering. do they do live there? are you one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

ROFL!!

I think its about time togster that if you're going to bother starting a thread to at least start one that isnt going to be locked!:rolleyes:

togster wrote:
    just wondering. do they do live there? are you one?

I live there.

Am I one? One of your imagined Ross O Caroll Kelly-alike Galway types? No, I'm wearing a €6 pair of jeans I got in penny's and a pair of docs I've had for about 4 years.

I don't think such a parallel with Dublin's D4 exists.

Think about it, D4 is where all the country's top brass live, so there's no comparison. Maybe if we had RTE instead of a halting site in Salthill, people might be a bit more high and mighty, but the fact of the matter is that it's just another Galway area. Infact, we're right next to Westside, that's where my family has done their shopping, and going to primary school in Salthill, I was classmates with quite a few scobies.

ROFL!!

I think its about time togster that if you're going to bother starting a thread to at least start one that isnt going to be locked!:rolleyes:

i think you are right i will not make any more threads. I apologise for my lack of knowledge regarding threads. so farewell donegal lass you are truly a pain in the ass!:mad:

• Advertisement

I live there....

, I was classmates with quite a few scobies.

scobies? i think i am starting to annoy people in this forum so i am sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

togster wrote:
    i think you are right i will not make any more threads. I apologise for my lack of knowledge regarding threads. so farewell donegal lass you are truly a pain in the ass!:mad:

ROFL!! so what happened your 'take a chill pill' attitude of the tequilla suicides in cp's thread!! :rolleyes:

ROFL!! so what happened your 'take a chill pill' attitude of the tequilla suicides in cp's thread!! :rolleyes:

your eyes must be sore from rolling them at me! my attitude of 'take a chill pill' still applies but it seems i dont really know what im at regarding this thread business so im going to leave it. i read the book last night re: ross o carrol kelly and just thought there might be some similar types of people in galway. thats all. I have yet to see a thread started by your good self so im sure when i do i will marvel in its greatness. so far ive learnt not to insult the moderators or start stupid random threads and threads in general. So RÖLF back at ya baby whatever that means.:rolleyes:

Well this thread has quickly derailed, and I can't see it getting anything but worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement