Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardest end-of-game Boss u played against?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

The boss cars in Rage Racer :(

...god i loved that game and completely forgotten about it till just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Not end of game but seymour flux gave me the most trouble in ffx10. To a lesser extend yunalesca.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That bloody Angel car in Ridge Racer Revolution, tosser!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

M. Bison in SF Alpha 3. You only get one bloody go at him!! Bastid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

yeah m. Bison was a pain..

the master in fallout1 on hard combat difficulty

and everyones good friend... Emerald Weapon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Slurms wrote:
    M. Bison in SF Alpha 3. You only get one bloody go at him!! Bastid!

Argh yeah don't get me started on that super Psycho Crusher he does that takes up the whole screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

AC Milan in the Champs League final in FM2007 :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

sephiroth in kingdom hearts. a new kind of unfair

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

the last boss in legend of dragoon,very hard boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Granted, this may not fit here, since he wasn't the actual end of game boss, but he was close, and also, when you knew what to do it was incredibly simple to defeat him, but the mirror image of yourself in Prince Of Persia literally took me months to get past
    and all I had to do was run into him :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

Solyad wrote: »
    I feel your pain -

Not an end of game boss but to get through the last section of far cry on hardest took me about 70 tries... the volcano bit with all the big mutants.

I was going to mention the boss at the end of Far Cry, i just couldn't beat the bar steward and gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

superfly wrote: »
    I was going to mention the boss at the end of Far Cry, i just couldn't beat the bar steward and gave up

I taut that was fair easy tbh, jus get on top of the roof and its a done deal.

I recall shnobi (or however it's spelt) for sega being bloody damn hard. one of the bosses in that was freekin impossible. specially seeing as if you died, youd have to start the whole thing again....frustration to a ridiculous level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I wouldn't call it the hardest, but fighting liquid at the end of Metal Gear Solid was funny the way he just kept coming back.

"ITS NOT OVER YET SNAKE!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Joeface

Agree with u on MGS

Not sure it was the hardest but def endless ...Sephiroth FF7, Then Again i felt i had to use all summons just cause they were cool at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭rollie

Super Punchout.

was that the one where you had to fight mike tyson at the end....he was impossibe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Bowser in Super Mario Brothers and M.Bison in Street fighter II.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Last boss in Shinobi on the Master System, thought that whole game was a bitch.

Edit: I of course meant the last boss in Revenge of Shinobi on the Mega Drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

jcoote wrote: »
    the boss at the end of ninja gaiden was poxy too

Aggghhhh Alma!
    In Ninja Gaiden black. I despise her!

Also I'm playing Conan on the 360 that has the cheapest pain in the hole end boss I've come across in a long while.
    "Ah I've finally killed the bastid, what, another respawn!! Fook this"

From the olden days, I always found jap shoot em ups to be really unfair
    r, the final boss from Gynoug, a sideways scroller I imported broke my heart and a few joypads as well.

Was mailed this vid a while back as well. A bit tough I reckon, I'd have him though:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm gobsmacked... how the hell could you do that O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

superfly wrote: »

I'd given up before I came across a tip - you could, with a lot of patience, blast a stool or something all the way from the resupply room to the door out onto the volcano and block it from closing. At least you could get back in to resupply then. But it was still tough.

Also, Bioshock
    - NOT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Not really a last boss as opposed to last level, but Mile High in COD4 would do anyones nut in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭-annex-

How about every single enemy in Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox. God damn that game was hard!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

liquid in the first metal gear solid,hard ****er to beat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 scicorocks

Definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, is the fight in god of war on GOD MODE when you fight a load of kratos clones. It's impossible!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

What was the video? It's doesn't work anymore. Tetris gets pretty hard towards the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Right, the end boss in Ninja Gaiden II has broken a joypad already - well the floor has broken it, but it was the boss who made me do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

the albino in hitman bloodmoney lol

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hitler & General Fettgesicht, in Wolfenstein 3d. Meh. T'was my first 3D game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

The Simpsons: Bart vs. The Space Mutants on the NES.

That damn t-rex! I wasted a lot of my birthday and subsequent weeks not being able to beat him because of poor game design. I would often miss his head and get killed by the tar pit.

Then would come Alma, who I had a harder time beating recently cuz I went back to play NG in anticipation of NG2. Unfortunately, I saved before the boss fight and had only a spiritual elixir and a greater spiritual elixir, took a few goes and a lot of swearing at the camera which often led to me running into Alma's attacks.

I cant think of any others right now, possibly Dr.Robotnik on the sonic game i had for the gamegear, I could never beat him on the first level, possibly because the damn thing would eat 6 batteries in a few seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

A-Trak wrote: »
    Right, the end boss in Ninja Gaiden II has broken a joypad already - well the floor has broken it, but it was the boss who made me do it.

That boss can go **** itself. :mad:

Advertisement