Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardest end-of-game Boss u played against?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Sagat in the original Street Fighter (ie Street Fighter 1)

Oh and I can't remember her name, but the end boss in FFVIII was a bitch. I heard she wasn't actually too bad, but I was extremely short on magic for that battle, and I didn't have the option to go back and stock up.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Super Mario Kart (SNES), 150cc, Rainbow Road.

****ing died a little inside - always needed 2nd or 3rd to win the tourny and always, always got hit with a shell on the last corner to come 4th.

****er. Got it in the end though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

3 headed dragon at the end of Shining Force. Just could not kill that m**********r!! Can't remember his name now, don't want to...hmmmm, gota get me a mega drive...perhaps i was young, perhaps now the battle would go differently...

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    KOTOR1, hard enough.

Actually now that you mention it Darth Kreia was a bit of a bitch in KOTOR2. Especially if you had walked the path of the Jedi rather than the Dark Side...

a buddy of mine just reminded me there of the metal sonic at the end of sonic 3. he was impossible....never did get round to killing him actually...

• Advertisement
Advertisement