Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU Council, Monday February 12th 2007

Options
  • 08-02-2007 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

Right, Council meeting next Monday, 6:15pm, Theatre Q in the Arts Block, all welcome to attend, please have a look at ucdsu.net/classreps if you haven't by now and find out who represents you on Council; and have them bring up any business that you need taking care of.

Amazingly enough - especially after the earlier days of 12-motion meetings - there aren't actually any motions up for notice, easy business this time around... however, there's a set of new Standing Orders for Council on notice, which are available here, and which will be up for Council on February the 26th.

The Constitutional Review Group formed at the last meeting are hoping to present their draft document for approval by Council to go to referendum by its order at the meeting.

As now goes without saying, all posters are required to post on this thread declaring any SU affiliations (or otherwise), past and present, before posting here. This thread is now reserved for discussion on the motions.

Personally I'd like to ask all of you to keep this one clean - tbh I'll be surprised if it's not a non-entity of a thread this time! - and not bring up the Sabbatical elections in this thread, there's another one for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Woot! Go Constitutional Review Board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Gav do you know who is leading this CRG? Because I think it would be roundly amiss for them not to circulate said document at least two days before council if it's something we're supposed to be voting on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Vainglory wrote:
    Gav do you know who is leading this CRG? Because I think it would be roundly amiss for them not to circulate said document at least two days before council if it's something we're supposed to be voting on there.
    Not a clue. Never got a list of the nominees and can't be sure but I think they were all 'allowed onto it' or 'acceeded' or whatever phrase you want to use.

Advertisement