Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

W210 wheel alignment

• 08-02-2007 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to carry out the wheel alignment on my w210? Im based in Dublin. I have had it done by fast fit but it is still the same.

It is pulling to the left.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Dave McCann in Coolmine ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

kbannon wrote:
    Dave McCann in Coolmine ftw

Agreed... top man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

Can anyone recommend someone to carry out the wheel alignment on my w210? Im based in Dublin. I have had it done by fast fit but it is still the same.

It is pulling to the left.

Thanks in advance

All MB's "pull" to the left, it's a design feature to stop you trying to drive with no hands on the wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

$Leon$ wrote:
    All MB's "pull" to the left, it's a design feature to stop you trying to drive with no hands on the wheel

Wrong, until recently, the car was perfect. Straight as a die.

Thanks for all the replies, will book it in with Dave McCann,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Before getting carried away. If it was driving straight until recently what changed to make it pull left?

• Advertisement

sundodger5 wrote:
    Before getting carried away. If it was driving straight until recently what changed to make it pull left?

Prob hit a pot hole or kerb or something that knocked it out of line

@General Motors - Are you sure? The W211 are def ment to pull to the left slightly. Are you sure the W210 isn't the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

$Leon$ wrote:
    Prob hit a pot hole or kerb or something that knocked it out of line

@General Motors - Are you sure? The W211 are def ment to pull to the left slightly. Are you sure the W210 isn't the same?

you're kidding, right??

It's the camber on the road which causes the pull - the car is supposed to go straight...........

If it pulled to the left, wouldn't half the continental drivers be dead by now ?? :p:p

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

galwaytt wrote:
    you're kidding, right??

If it pulled to the left, wouldn't half the continental drivers be dead by now ?? :p:p

No i'm not kidding this is true.
    As far as I know LHD cars would pull slightly to the right

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

Sorted by Dave McCanns.

Thanks for the tip.

Advertisement