Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford in my opinion

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Car Mad wrote:
    yes but mind you dont get blown over by all them modified cars with loud exhausts going 5mph:D Ok point taken holiday booked for the summer hopefully when i come back i might like the place better:cool:

..good point! It's been a while for me so I can imagine it's probably being used as a drag track now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

CarMad,

To go back to your original entry on the thread, you talked about all the holiday homes in Tramore and Bunmahon.
    Bunmahon!!!
    I was out there last year for the first time in 20 years at least.
    It was driving into a time-warp. Nothing seemed to have changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The copper coast has, for the most part barely changed as long as I've lived here but thats a good thing.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

mike65 wrote:
    The copper coast has, for the most part barely changed as long as I've lived here but thats a good thing.

Mike.
    Hallelujah for that! Maybe (hopefully) it has some protection due to it being a UN geopark. I certainly hope so, as I certainly wouldn't trust your average councillor to protect anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Jor wrote:
    CarMad,

To go back to your original entry on the thread, you talked about all the holiday homes in Tramore and Bunmahon.
    Bunmahon!!!
    I was out there last year for the first time in 20 years at least.
    It was driving into a time-warp. Nothing seemed to have changed.

nope you just didnt notice all the people in the mobile homes beside the beach:rolleyes: hole of a place now compared to 5 years ago:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement