Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Mock?

Options
  • 08-02-2007 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Has anyone done it yet? Any tips? Especially on the essays. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

PLEASE. There has to be SOMEONE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Chimpanzee-that

not till next friday for me......

its pretty much you either know or ya don't though innit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

I don't really get what you mean...every exam is "you either know it or you don't", but you can learn vocab and such for different topics. Anyway I had it today. Dodgy paper. Comprehension on this mystery guy who was really good on piano, one on Lordi in the Eurovision and one about some project by the Red Cross. Oh and there was a long one on friendship, which WAS ALSO THE THEME OF THE ESSAYS! We haven't even looked at friendship in class. Just bull****ted. It's the DEB paper I'm pretty sure. Diary Entry and Dialogue were okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Chimpanzee-that

We haven't even looked at friendship in class. Just bull****ted. It's the DEB paper I'm pretty sure. Diary Entry and Dialogue were okay.

What was the diary entry and dialogue on? And how was the letter? Thats my worst area....

Please help :confused:

Advertisement