Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for a gadget/toy!!

Options
  • 08-02-2007 6:03pm

I'm looking to cheer myself by buying a gadget...anyone got any good recommendations? Anything USB, mp3 or divx or of that ilk? What's the best gadget/toy around at the moment? Something good on eBay from those dodgy Hong Kong sellers maybe?

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

When I'm in need for a gadget-fix I usually go here. Next thing I know I feel all nice again !!!:D

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Futureman

I'm looking to cheer myself by buying a gadget...anyone got any good recommendations? Anything USB, mp3 or divx or of that ilk? What's the best gadget/toy around at the moment? Something good on eBay from those dodgy Hong Kong sellers maybe?

Ta!
    Do you have an Archos?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

I have to 2nd the Archos. I am using my AV400 loads recently, I drop say match of the day or Top Gear on it during the night and then watch it on the way into work!!

Other gadgets in my top 5:

PSP
    Toshiba 9" Portable DVD/Divx Player
    Xbox 360
    Nokia N73

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i'd have to agree aswell the archos is the gadget of the minute

Advertisement