Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a heatsink/fan?

Options
  • 08-02-2007 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Im looking to replace the fan on my 6600GT I think it overheating while playing games (alot of artifacts). Can anyone recommend me a good one that will fit this card? I'll hopefully be buying from overclockers. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

underclock your card while your waiting for the heatsink so that it doesnt completely die . Check out arctic cooling they are very good. I think thier freezer 5 series should work , im not sure though.

oops I was wrong. Its the Freezer 6 that is for the GT. Check it out http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=62

That is the PCI-e variant , im not sure if that will work but I cant see and agp modle .

Advertisement