Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Mocks

Options
  • 08-02-2007 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

ANyone have any pointers on the papers? Basically screwed tomorrow. Any help appreciated!:) Any essay topics known to anyone? They are the DEB papers btw.

Thanks A Mill!! or Merci!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭innocenteyesuk

Young people and their worries (could be more specific dunno yet), dopage in sport, alcohol, journal has something to do with a celebrity (i think).

She didn't really tell us anything but she is very readable and she has revised those topics recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

Anyone do ordinary level and want to spill any info on the letter etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

Yeah. that came up for ours.

Recycling
    Transport - changes in it
    Dopage in Sport
    An email in response to a complaint

The second text was impossible and the first one was about a face transplant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭innocenteyesuk

Have my exam tomorrow so I'll have a better idea then.

I really hope that those topics do come up. It's all I've studied!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

i have only done my aural...talked about health cards, a famous french singer, riots in paris among other things. ye haven't done that tape by any chance?? im trying to connect my tape test to one of the papers thats are being discussed:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement