Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help swapping old sim into new fone

• 08-02-2007 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Howdy, i have a 6230 fone that was a bill but i changed to Speakeasy recently, not sure if this is relevant but thought i`d give ye a brief. Anyway my fone was working fine as regard having changed it to speakeasy.

However the fone itself is in bits, i got a 6230i off my sister and im putting in my current sim. But i want to delete all my sisters contacts off the fone but its looking for a security code which i assume is the Puk code, yeah?? Is it my sims puk code or my sisters sims puk code?

I foned the O2 cust care automatic help and got my Puk code which is 8digits long(I thought they were 4digits?) and this code didnt work.

Can someone advise me before i throw both fones down the toilet. Im not really into fones as ye might have guessed. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Security code for Nokia is normally 12345 unless it's been changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

chrislad wrote:
    Security code for Nokia is normally 12345 unless it's been changed.

Ahh sweet, that done the trick, good man yourself.
    I tried 1234 and 0000, wasnt aware of it being 1-5. Now i can go and copy my sim to the fone.
    Thanks

Advertisement