Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now heres a queer one...

Options
  • 08-02-2007 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

does anyone have any idea where (if anywhere) that i could get a cigarette holder in dublin....by tomorrow night?! failin that just where would i get one in general (ie web etc)? Thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Try any of the tabocist in and around trinity and grafton st.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I was at a fancy dress party recently and some of the people there got cigarette holders in the joke shop in South King St. Could be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a newsagent in talbot street (dublin) on the left hand side just before gardiner street heading towards connolly that sells lighters as well as holders. its opposite guineys and beside a wool shop

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

sweet i got one in the cigar shop beside foxs there, and for anyones information the joke shop at stephens green do indeed have long-ish plasticy ones aswell. nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

That ad hoc shop in Temple Bar/I got one for halloween.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Across the road from that ozzy bar on the side of St.Stephens Green, there's a tobacco shop there with all the accerories stuff, could be worth a look as its just up past the joke shop there on the same side of the street.

Advertisement