Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Meath Reg

Options
  • 08-02-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Anyone know in what month a 06 MH 9000 registration car would have been bought???

Cheers

Q?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Dunno if its at 9000 yet in meath.I'd doubt it.My friend bought a new car last October and its 05mh7...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Moanin wrote:
    Dunno if its at 9000 yet in meath.I'd doubt it.My friend bought a new car last October and its 05mh7...

Um, last October would have been 06, not 05.

and according to cartell.ie, there's 06 MH vehicles at least into the 10,000's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Sorry still living in 2006 here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

numbers are allocated to dealerships I think.
    I saw a new model TT which came out in mid 06 with a 06D77 plate. Which should surely have been taken up months in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

If it helps, my 02 MH 6*** was registered in October '02. Which was actually a nice surprise. Not too many cars sold in Meath each year it seems. Or else I'm just so used to seeing the Dublin regs heading for 90 to 100,000 each year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

RobAMerc wrote:
    I saw a new model TT which came out in mid 06 with a 06D77 plate. Which should surely have been taken up months in advance.

The early number and significant number would all be booked by dealerships, later and less significant would be just taken off a central pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

RobAMerc wrote:
    If you order and pay for a particular reg no in Nov of the year before, you can hold the number back for as long as you like. In fact if you bring an import in from the UK of any recent year, revenue in Rosslare will probably have some low "cherised" as they called them, numbers available if you are prepared to pay the 315 yoyo's.

Advertisement