Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunphy is on Primetime tonight

• 08-02-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up, this should be good :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

excellent :D

at last we'll get someone calling it as it is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'm looking forward to this! He has a face on him like he's just eaten a lemon. I sense an earbashing coming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

He's always a bit more restraint on these shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I like Pat Dolan, comes across very well and makes some good points. He's good on Setanta too, imo.

But anyway.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Feck that was a let down. RTE must have made sure someone stayed out of the minibar ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

And Pat really does have some ghastly suits. Almost as bad as John Barnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Far too civilised. Still after 24 hours of spittle flecked outrage things were always going to mellow out at some point.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

eirebhoy wrote:
    To ye so. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

LundiMardi wrote:
    I like Pat Dolan, comes across very well and makes some good points. He's good on Setanta too, imo.

I didn't see him tonight, but I hate him on Setanta. I actually have to switch channel during non game time as not only can I not listen to the rubbish that he talks (its amazing that someone as knowledgeable as him thats able to criticise other managers failings so easily is unemployed football wise), just watching his fleshy jowls bounce while he talks would make me sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

bucks73 wrote:
    And Pat really does have some ghastly suits. Almost as bad as John Barnes.

His "shape" doesnt lend itself well to suits. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Stekelly wrote:
    His "shape" doesnt lend itself well to suits. :D
    to be fair he`s lost about 5 stone since i last seen him on telly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LundiMardi wrote:
    I like Pat Dolan
    I despise the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

eirebhoy wrote:

Yeah, he was pretty reserved last night. I was hoping for a lot more remarks about Delaney or Staunton, but all we got was a "watered down" version of Dunphy.

If this was on RTE 2 with Bill O'Herlihy and Giles, then I'd say it would have been a lot better.

As for Pat Dolan and that suit.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

He did look as if he had lost a few stone alright. Theres some pie maker in Dublin with a huge back log and shrinking profits. :D

Advertisement