Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Developments in Wicklow?

Options
  • 09-02-2007 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know of new developments in Wicklow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

wicklow town, or the whole county?
    you want to be more specific - theres a big difference between Bray and Tinahely...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭worded

My folks live in Bray and i work in Dublin so I need some where thats not going to be snow bound :-)

Would go as far as Wicklow town but ideally Greystones but all considered.

Im just starting my search for a home now as a first time buyer and it has to be new build re stamp duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

There's a new development between Greystones and Kilcoole called Eden Wood - they're being built at the moment but I don't think they've gone on sale yet. Mix of apartments and townhouses - might suit a FTB, but they'll probably be releatively pricey. Take a spin out towards Kilcoole and you'll see them.

there's also some new developments in Delgany but these would be a good bit more expensive.

Advertisement