Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a freestyle BMX in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-02-2007 1:30pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Mods feel free to move if this isnt the right place...
    Lookin to buy a freestyle BMX for about 200 quid, anywhere in Dublin thats a good place to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

i dont know about a good bmx for 200euro but www.theboardroom.ie has got to be the best place in ireland for bmx stuff. they have a new untied bike for 355 which is very good for the money. there we the people bikes start a 290 which is definitely worth it. They are still just a website but im sure you could contact call them if you want to check out something before just buying it over the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

I ride BMX and I know that most of the time you would get a fairly nice second hand BMX well cheaper, better, stronger and would last longer then your reguler cheapy full complete Haro, Mongoose, GT bikes etc...:)

Advertisement