Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Regulates

Options
  • 09-02-2007 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who would regulate NTL, like the ombudsman (I don't think that department looks after NTL).
    Its just I'm sending them (NTL) an email (really p1ssed off) and was going to cc the mail to whoever/whatever institution would govern them.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Comreg maybe, not 100% sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Ruu wrote:
    Comreg maybe, not 100% sure.

You trying to be funny??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

I take it that its not comreg so. I has to do with my account, not the service, if that makes any difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

garred wrote:
    I take it that its not comreg so. I has to do with my account, not the service, if that makes any difference.

I'm too cynical for one so young - Comrag is the regulator but dont expect much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Irishdudedave

Comreg stopped regulating the cable companies years ago (not that they could regulate anything!!!)
    If it is a problem with your account you could complain to the data protection commissioner saying they are not keeping accurate records of your account...I did this with BT because they put me on the wrong call package, had my address wrong and tried to charge me for someone elses calls!...one complaint to the data protection commissioner and I got a full apology from BT and €314.98 refunded on my bill! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Cheers I'll give that a go.

Advertisement