Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chicken recipe

• 09-02-2007 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

i came across this the last night(well my flatmate did) anyawys its easy and quick and for fellow lazy cooks like me

basically you need

2/3 chicken breasts
    1 can of cocunut milk
    1 large onion
    1 courgette
    some garlic
    1 yellow/red pepper
    curry powder(i am a cheat so i use sharwoods mild cury powder:p)
    bit of ginger

start off by cutting your chicken breasts in to small cubes then pop it in to a pot with a bit of olive oil followed by the peppers let it brown for 5 minuites, now throw in 2 heaped spoons of mild curry powder, then throw the rest of your veg that you were chopping for the last 5 minuites;)stirring at all times for 10 minuites or so then throw in the cocunut milk bring to a a boil and allow to simmer for bout 20 mins

you can have it on a bed of rice which is very nice!

easy and straight forward

hope it helps i throw in a couple of spoons of honey at the end to ad a bit of sweetness:D

Advertisement