Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help

• 09-02-2007 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I've done a search and came up with nothing.

I want to start Irish Language classes (in Dublin) as soon as I can. I tried to enroll in one in Dún Laoghaire, but left it too late and it was booked up. My daughter is starting school (in a gaelscoil) in September, and I really want to be able to help out.

I can hold a basic converstaion, but grammar/spelling is awful.

Most of the classes nowadays seem to focus on the spoken language, and encourage you to practice in groups etc. However, I am more interested in learning the old way, with books, in a classs as I need to improve my spelling and grammar (along with my language overall)

Any help/links at all would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement