Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB credit card

Options
  • 09-02-2007 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

hello and sorry for the rant but this has me head wrecked.

Got new card just before christmas and got statement a week ago..went onto my online banking to pay it off and could not find my wallet with the aib numbers to set up new bill...ok my fault .
    Anyway went into bank at lunch and after waiting for a half an hour to be served i was told i could not pay the bill as i had not got bank giro slip with me...credit card would not do..
    I paid off old credit card before in the post office with no problem so whats the story..
    Now having twice tried to pay off bill im left with having to pay a late fee for not paying on time...unreal that i cannot pay off an aib credit card in an aib bank...

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

The days when you could do a swipe payment in AIB are long long long gone..all part of the plan to get people out of the branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Don't you have your card automatically set up on your internet banking when you get it? ARe you able to view your card statement online? If so then you should be able to click bill pay > select current from the from account dropdown menu > and select MCARD (or whatever card you may have) from the 'To Bill' dropdown.

Doesn't that work for you?

Advertisement