Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] BoB Flys North

Options
  • 09-02-2007 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Opinions? Anyone actually part of the northern alliances about to get a whooping? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

north as in cloud ring or north as in dekline/venal/tenal

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm curious how they get there? Do they have to go via smuggler gates?

why should they?

all they have to do is move carrier fleets through .4 or lower and they can Cyno their way over and deploy pilots using clone vats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

There's smuggler gates?! Cool.

Sorry I'm a bit out of the political loop... is this a big BoB are about to take over the universe type thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Taking over is the easy part. Whats the saying? Never get into a land war with Asia?

• Advertisement

bob are actualy reinforcing LV as their capital yard comes out of reinforcement in 3 hours.

D2 are massing for a push into fountain tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

jaggeh wrote:
    D2 are massing for a push into fountain tho.

Massing? They are fecking here, 20-30 freighters with 100+ support :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

How exciting!

This is all in 0.0 space yeah? Probably too dangerous to go and watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

just checking out the bob killboard looks as if they are assaulting the south

• Advertisement

BOO YAH! Xelas, FIX, Coreli Vs D2 Invasion Gang in PNQY-Y

Xelas, FIX, Coreli left standing at the end \o/ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

D2 obviously didn't bring any Bantams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

R0ot wrote:
    BOO YAH! Xelas, FIX, Coreli Vs D2 Invasion Gang in PNQY-Y

Xelas, FIX, Coreli left standing at the end \o/ :D

Yeah FIX are good fighters, fair play to them and also Coreli.

Still only a matter of time before PNQY-Y falls imo.

Maddzy wrote:
    D2 obviously didn't bring any Bantams.

You got there before me!

So BoB got beaten eh? Nicely played... that's the sort of thing ya want to hear, the big guy getting taken downnnnnntownnnnn!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

You got there before me!

So BoB got beaten eh? Nicely played... that's the sort of thing ya want to hear, the big guy getting taken downnnnnntownnnnn!

Bob won xelse fix etc are bob allies in bob space

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

BOB were pushing through NOS space around Providence in some numbers over the weekend. Couple of our guys had a tangle with some members of BOB, sounds like things got pretty sporty! :D

bizmark wrote:
    Bob won xelse fix etc are bob allies in bob space

Ok... for some reason when I read invasion gang I assumed they were the BoB, despite knowing somewhere in my head that Xelas were Bob related. So umm... change my previous statement to "hail our new all conquering overlords... may BoB's fruit basket overflow and their nuts remain mixed"

"hail our new all conquering overlords... may BoB's fruit basket overflow and their nuts remain mixed"

lmfao Frankie ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

BOB were pushing through NOS space around Providence in some numbers over the weekend. Couple of our guys had a tangle with some members of BOB, sounds like things got pretty sporty! :D

NOS space had a visit from the BoB Titan on Sunday as they move their fleet up to take on Goonswarm. They decided to ask this time if they could to avoid ship losses for both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I have been racking my head for a while now with a single question....

"Is BOB Alliance or Horde?"

• Advertisement

tba wrote:
    I have been racking my head for a while now with a single question....

"Is BOB Alliance or Horde?"

You could ask the same question about all the 'alliances' in game tbh,

al·li·ance
    –noun
    1. the act of allying or state of being allied.
    2. a formal agreement or treaty between two or more nations to cooperate for specific purposes.
    3. a merging of efforts or interests by persons, families, states, or organizations: an alliance between church and state.
    4. the persons or entities so allied.
    5. marriage or the relationship created by marriage between the families of the bride and bridegroom.
    6. correspondence in basic characteristics; affinity: the alliance between logic and metaphysics.

horde
    –noun
    1. a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd: a horde of tourists.
    2. a tribe or troop of Asian nomads.
    3. any nomadic group.
    4. a moving pack or swarm of animals: A horde of mosquitoes invaded the camp.
    –verb (used without object)
    5. to gather in a horde: The prisoners horded together in the compound.

From these definitions we could say BoB are an Alliance with Horde like attributes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

and that why we let you be mod...

Makes sense really.

R0ot wrote:
    Opinions? Anyone actually part of the northern alliances about to get a whooping? :D

They are taking back their space and where is your EX alliance now?

Well?

Yeah didn't think so.

NECRO FTW!

And BTW don't dare lock this cause it's relevent considering that the 'GBC' is getting it's **** packed in right now and it's not going to stop there cause the 'rapetrain' is back and it's coming to **** all you **** pets in your 'I <3 Sir Molle cause he's awesome and is my internet hero' derrieres.

Titan nerf **** things up for you lads? Discuss :D

The pendulum swings again mother****ers. Tick Tock.

LOL Darc, wheres D2 now? Where did IRON disappear to? Wheres FLA? Wheres all D2's pet alliances? What? Didn't think so.... Razor and MM are the only ones that really stood up. Sparta wussed out and went to join the other side and are now getting raped by Tri.

Tbh if bob don't take omist and teneferis in another months time then they never will. Titan nerf has obviously affected things. But do you really think goons have the will power or the isk power to move on feyth, or paragon soul or delve for that matter? :D

BoB are about to feel the pain mother****ers. The Eve Superheroes are going to make sure of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

So... what sparked this off then? Somthing big happen?

Molle choke on a pretzel or some**** eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

R0ot wrote:
    LOL Dark,

Thats Darc not Dark i dont want to be confused for someone who cares about alliance cock faggory

Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

R0ot wrote:
    LOL Darc, wheres D2 now? Where did IRON disappear to? Wheres FLA? Wheres all D2's pet alliances?

D2 are dead, however they invaded fountain, and even took a bob station for a brief time, they were outnumbered heavily, and still managed to tie bob down for 7 weeks, and inflict losses, while worthless alliances like yours coward behind bob and smack on the forums, not bad for a ''carebear alliance''

IRON are in the drone regions, they lost all their space, but at least they lost it with dignity, unlike xelas, which died whimpering.

FLA were never much of a military power, but they were better pvp'ers than xelas and went down fighting.

d2's pet alliances have gone their own way, unlike xelas which would not even fight for its own space once it was told to GTFO

i hope this has cleared up things for you, bai o/

Advertisement