Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] BoB Flys North

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

mamolian wrote:
    So... what sparked this off then? Somthing big happen?

Molle choke on a pretzel or some**** eh?

No the forum needed this, its was getting stale and boring.

That and I was very very drunk at the time.

bizmark wrote:
    Thats Darc not Dark i dont want to be confused for someone who cares about alliance cock faggory

Ta.

I don't think anyone was confused as to who I am in game and who I am on this board.

Sorry that you would be so offenened to be confused with me.

Also a lot of people care about allaince 'cock faggory' on these boards, so its not like I'm the only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Renesco wrote:
    D2 are dead, however they invaded fountain, and even took a bob station for a brief time, they were outnumbered heavily, and still managed to tie bob down for 7 weeks, and inflict losses, while worthless alliances like yours coward behind bob and smack on the forums, not bad for a ''carebear alliance''

First off, BULL****! D2 Were not outnumberd, and by taking the station I persume you mean the bob station that was owned by one bob pilot, where they only pos spammed to out sovereignty the system, and they didnt even achieve sovereignty either! 7 Weeks? Are you high? Yes they inflicted losses. Although xelas fell apart at the eviction notice it was well and truly un-savable at that stage anyway. Any resistance we would have put up would have been pointless. Xelas needed to be kicked out and disbanded the moment Doomsday joined.
    Renesco wrote:
    IRON are in the drone regions, they lost all their space, but at least they lost it with dignity, unlike xelas, which died whimpering.

Gneez whatever you are smoking lay off it mate seriously, IRON did not put up ONE fight against MC in anything other than frigates, then they ran to the drone regions where they were given a area that belonged to an alliance that tried to revolt against the NAP fest in that area and the rest destroyied them.
    Renesco wrote:
    FLA were never much of a military power, but they were better pvp'ers than xelas and went down fighting.

To this ill admit yes, FLA had a much better pvp force than xelas, but tbh we had about 20-30 decent pvper's in xelas and that was it, spread over various timezones and days they could come online.
    Renesco wrote:
    d2's pet alliances have gone their own way, unlike xelas which would not even fight for its own space once it was told to GTFO
    D2's pet alliances/corps left before the fighting in branch started, CORE. were the only ones to stay and help d2.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

kyp_durron wrote:
    I don't think anyone was confused as to who I am in game and who I am on this board.

Good stuff :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Correction about how IRON got there space there ROot as i fought in that war. GUARD came into Invictus space and told us to pay them money to keep using ice fields in systems we had sov in. We didn't like that threat and responded with a war. They brought in the Pentagram and we brought in FREGE alliance. The war last 5 days with some good pewpew between us 4 with the odd pilot from another alliance flying with us during it. After we took the station we didn't know what to do with it. We considered keeping it as Invictus, selling it and installing a pet there, giving it to FLA and other alliances but in the end we decided to give it to IRON.

It wasn't like GUARD had every alliance in the drone regions after them. Invictus was a lot smaller at the time too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

lol internet drama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

R0ot wrote:
    First off, BULL****! D2 Were not outnumberd, and by taking the station I persume you mean the bob station that was owned by one bob pilot, where they only pos spammed to out sovereignty the system, and they didnt even achieve sovereignty either! 7 Weeks? Are you high? Yes they inflicted losses. Although xelas fell apart at the eviction notice it was well and truly un-savable at that stage anyway. Any resistance we would have put up would have been pointless. Xelas needed to be kicked out and disbanded the moment Doomsday joined.

Gneez whatever you are smoking lay off it mate seriously, IRON did not put up ONE fight against MC in anything other than frigates, then they ran to the drone regions where they were given a area that belonged to an alliance that tried to revolt against the NAP fest in that area and the rest destroyied them.

To this ill admit yes, FLA had a much better pvp force than xelas, but tbh we had about 20-30 decent pvper's in xelas and that was it, spread over various timezones and days they could come online.

D2's pet alliances/corps left before the fighting in branch started, CORE. were the only ones to stay and help d2.

tl;dr however
    your wrong, i'm right

Statso wrote:
    Correction about how IRON got there space there ROot as i fought in that war. GUARD came into Invictus space and told us to pay them money to keep using ice fields in systems we had sov in. We didn't like that threat and responded with a war. They brought in the Pentagram and we brought in FREGE alliance. The war last 5 days with some good pewpew between us 4 with the odd pilot from another alliance flying with us during it. After we took the station we didn't know what to do with it. We considered keeping it as Invictus, selling it and installing a pet there, giving it to FLA and other alliances but in the end we decided to give it to IRON.

It wasn't like GUARD had every alliance in the drone regions after them. Invictus was a lot smaller at the time too.

R0ot was wrong about something he didn't know anything about? Say it ain't so!

R0ot wrote:

Any thing other then frigates? Again more bull****, how do you know any of this? They used up most of their resourses attacking Querious and used a lot more then frigates. True they didn't put up much of a fight for their stations, but still better then Xelas who were destroyed by words rather then any in game campain.

I also don't understand your high moral ground stance on NAPS, does it not make sence when at war to band together against a common enemy? You were part of the GBC which in it's self is a 'NAP fest'. Of course then the GBC thought you were as I remember some **** on the forums saying "not GBC material and never will be' lol that must have stung after all the cheerleading and propaganda sigs you made. Esp as it wasn't just BoB but most of the GBC that turned on you as well.

R0ot wrote:

You say this now. But I remember a time when you were talking **** about how great Xelas were. And btw FLA were ****, and yes even then had a far better pvp force then you did.
    R0ot wrote:
    TD2's pet alliances/corps left before the fighting in branch started, CORE. were the only ones to stay and help d2.

Who cares tbh?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

BoB ftw!!... yarrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kyp_durron wrote:
    Any thing other then frigates? Again more bull****, how do you know any of this? They used up most of their resourses attacking Querious and used a lot more then frigates.

They used their resources when they were in a huge group of the other northies and southern alliances.

Ok when I stood up for xelas I was right imo, when SOD left we lost a huge chunk of our pvp force, after that it was small gangs only unless some kinda CTA was going on or something, when AXE came to fountain it finally gave our pvper's a source for some action, with roaming gangs deep into the north and other places, also joining up with various MC fleets at the time invading Fade, PB and delkien, as well as being able to actually have a competent Fleet FC like Deathgrip and Steelrat.

After Doomsday joined yes we became the worst alliance possible in game. Our pvper's didnt care about defending space anymore as whats the point of defending farmers, gang sizes dropped dramatically.

Say whatever the **** you want lads, but there were alot of great people and pvpers in xelas, sure we didn't have the numbers for fleet fights, but we still went out in gangs when we could.

At this point id like to reference you all to:
    http://dogtoe.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

kyp_durron wrote:
    Awww but I'm bored of that thread now :(

This thread is now about RICK ASHLEY

Maddzy wrote:

Ah ffs I just posted the Reichroll in the other thread :mad:

You work to fast for meh /o\

kyp_durron wrote:
    Ah ffs I just posted the Reichroll in the other thread :mad:

You work to fast for meh /o\

lol edit>delete message. ALL RICK ASHLEY REPORT TO THIS THREAD!.

"EmoRick reporting in!!"
    http://www.urbanimage.tv/thumbnails/rick_astley1_ab_n.jpg

Maddzy wrote:

Its Astley not Ashley stop ****ing doing that.

http://www.rickastley.co.uk/discography/singles/largepics/WIFIL.jpg

Maddzy wrote:
    Its Astley not Ashley stop ****ing doing that.

http://www.rickastley.co.uk/discography/singles/largepics/WIFIL.jpg

"My arms keep missing you"! Christ whats that song about failed domestic abuse?

Check out this fan site http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/palace/4760/

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote:
    "My arms keep missing you"! Christ whats that song about failed domestic abuse?

Check out this fan site http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/palace/4760/

i was visitor 44, since 1999, HAHA!

Glippo wrote:

lmao

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/gallery/2002/01/17/dpub_astley80s.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Advertisement

Glippo wrote:

ROFL I know, thats why I linked it here, give the poor gurl some hits.

Maddzy wrote:

Damn you rick with your big funny head, you're going to get me banned :mad:

http://photos3.flickr.com/4190881_e046fd9ec0.jpg

"I'm sorry Darc but thinking of your manly fingers stroking my hair keeps me up all night. I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

http://www.maddzy.net/ashdarc.gif

"Never gonna turn around and desert you..."

• Advertisement

Maddzy wrote:
    http://www.maddzy.net/ashdarc.gif

"Never gonna turn around and desert you..."

I really dont know what to say....

But you better protect me from r0ot astley, you hear.

EDIT: **** I'm it stiches laughing at that, it is very awesome.

Advertisement