Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation?

Options
  • 09-02-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

When can you apply for accomodation on campus for next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

If you're a continuing student the application dates for '07/'08 will more than likely be up on ucd.ie when they are available [06/07 are still up if you want a rough idea of when]
    Otherwise once you get your offer for UCD from the CAO then you can apply, I think this is in late August/early Septmeber.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Have you not got another forum to spam, 6th?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I'm going into my final year next september.. how soon can I apply for on-campus? and which residency should I apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Umaro wrote:
    I'm going into my final year next september.. how soon can I apply for on-campus? and which residency should I apply for?
    Glen!
    Merville and Belgrove are full of 1st years and people screaming outside the window so you can't sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

As a matter of interest does anybody know what sort of chances a Dublin student stands of getting campus accommodation? ¬.¬

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It depends where in Dublin you are and what the demand is like. I'm from Greystones, and I know someone who just got accommodation from Skerries.

All you can do is try, and then pester them if that doesn't work.

Edit: just to say I'm living in Glen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Had a great laugh with the Glen RAs last night, they were really decent despite the fact they were kicking us out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Its pretty easy to get if your in Glen but you have to be a final year or a post grad. The only way you can get accomodation if you're in Dublin in any of the others is if you apply late, during the year

Advertisement