Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead Guitarist available

• 09-02-2007 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm a 21-year old guitarist been playing 3 and a half years. I've jammed in numerous bands before but want to get some experience playing gigs. I'm mostly into Rock, Metal and Blues but am fairly adaptable and can learn songs pretty quickly. Have own equipment.

My favourite bands include Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, Rage Against The Machine, U2, Metallica, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Nirvana, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Green Day, Lynard Skynard, Oasis, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Velvet Revolver, Deep Purple, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rory Gallagher, Smashing Pumpkins, Thin Lizzy, White Stripes, The Datsuns, Steve Vai etc. you get the drift.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Hey. Whereabouts are you located? We're looking for a guitarist and bassist (one of each, not a multitasker! :D) You can check us out at www.myspace.com/thesquaresireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Listening to some of your music now. I'm from Rathgar, Dublin 6. Where do you guys practice?

My place or the drummers I'm afraid in Kildare. That's generally due to both of us having a kit though.

Bit too far away I'd say, sorry. Good luck with your search anyway.

No problem man

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭Nick Diamond

rathgar aye... thats convient. Also a guitarist from "da gar" as i call it. My main influences'd be: QOtsa, Rage, Interpol, bitta Kyuss and stuff like that. I'ma guitarist of 3 years. Mainly rythme. I'm 18. Interested?

Advertisement