Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the marquee for the summer

Options
  • 09-02-2007 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

hello i was just wondering about the marquee in cork does anyone know about the age limit for gigs? i know i heard last year when kanye west played that there were people under 18 there. just i want to bring my little brother to see slayer i know that some of their shows are over 18s but just wondering if anyone knows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Do we have a website or detail yet? I heard Slayer are playing, but I might not be around for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

AFAIK its 18 but yeah, i saw loads of youngsters at Kanye last year. Try contacting Aiken promotions: ph: +353-1-7755 800 or office@aikenpromotions.com

Also for those who are interested here's the lineup;
    Bell X1 [1 July]
    SLAYER [26 June]
    Status Quo [2 July]
    THE WHO [30 June]
    ya thanks i hope it willl be ok if there is a responsible adult with him.....now does anyone know where i can find one of them???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Tickets for The Who are €76-€86. Thats bloody expensive.

Advertisement