Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda Suits

Options
  • 10-02-2007 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

My friend is having a fancy dress 21st & me & my mate are going as panda's(long story)Dose anyone know where i might be able to rent 2 panda suits?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bolliwoodi

dceire wrote:
    My friend is having a fancy dress 21st & me & my mate are going as panda's(long story)Dose anyone know where i might be able to rent 2 panda suits?

ha ha ha * "memories of "Sexual harassment panda" from south park come flooding back*

where are you living?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,643 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Funnily enough im watching that episode right now on paramount.

If your in cork (which your probably not) apparantly theres a good costume shop somewhere out by blackpool

~Rebel~ wrote:
    Funnily enough im watching that episode right now on paramount.
    seriously? ha ha- I Love the episode so much my sister got the song online and played it at my 21st

only about 5 people got it and wer falling around the place- Everyone else had a bemused look

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

i originally came to this thread to make a sexual harassment panda comment but looks like i was beaten to the chase.. nice work people..

anyway, theres apparently a good costume shop in Clondalkin, fairly reasonable prices too so I've heard. A friend of mine got a cow costume for halloween there, classic :D

thecheese wrote:
    i originally came to this thread to make a sexual harassment panda comment but looks like i was beaten to the chase.. nice work lads..

:D

im a girl BTW nota lad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

I thought this was going to be sexual harrasment panda related :p

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Deediddums

Hahaha brilliant, more on the topic of the question - Clown Around just off Clanbrassil St do costume rentals, and I know for a fact they stock panda suits ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

anywhere in Dublin you can get them?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

zombie thread alert

but I would like to know also is there anywhere that does panda suits?! Dublin please

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

If your going to a 21st its worth remembering that you should go for one that has an open face so you can still enjoy your pint and a chat with your mates.

We have a great one at TheCostumeShop.ie

plush-panda-costume.jpg

Panda Costume

• Advertisement
Advertisement