Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C-Section???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Congrats,

It doesn't have to be a once in a lifetime experience you know but don't suggest that to Mrs K just yet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Awwww..... many many congragulations. So glad it all went well for ye.

Welcome Baby K !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congratulations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ArthurDent

glad it all went went well. congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

Congratulations!

And that's great news about the section too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I bet every new parent feels the same but Im just thrilled about him....I spent 10 hours with my wife and son in the hospital today and I just didnt want to go home....

Ill finish off by just posting a quick pick of him....his has a slight touch of jaundice at the moment which makes him look so funny..just like a little china man!!!

Once again thanks a million guys for all the kind wishes.

From a very Proud Mr K:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

Cute!

It's funny, I always think boy babies look like wizened up little old men when they're newborn. Still cute though!

Fox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well thier face has been in water for a long time and quashed through the vagaina on the way out :)

May he thrive and survive and may ye all survive the next 6 months with most of your sanity intact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Awww! That brought a tear to my eye - you sound sooo proud! Away & get some good sleep because it's the last you'll have for the next 18-20yrs!! :D

Advertisement