Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need someone to make my official website

Options
  • 10-02-2007 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

anyone wanna do it?

pm me links to your online stuff and ill tell you what im looking for in more details, and we can discuss money, but roughly its gonna be:

flash front end with it pulling text from a dynamic backend, which will make it handy for content editing

just something sleek and clear looking, with an audio player (ill talk about what i want from that in detail)

you dont have to update it, i can do that myself, and you dont have to worry about the content. all im looking for is an .fla file that works, with all the pages im looking for, dummy content and images (would maybe be handy if these can be pulled from a database as well), and possibly a bit of support if i want to edit part of the .fla and my script isnt quite up to par

any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

sorry I just couldn't resist this ...
    Helix wrote:
    i need someone to make my official website

... as opposed to a fan site for you ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

Helix wrote:
    anyone wanna do it?
    Forgive me for asking this. But as I've never heard of you, are you famous? :)

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭RedCardinal

Helix wrote:
    all im looking for is an .fla file
    Bid farewell to search engines with that strategy.

I would say JMCC is showing his age, but I'm in the same camp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Why flash?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yeah I wouldn't go with total flash if I were you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Any chance whoever is making this website could recommend a flash program to use and how they'd link it dynamically to a website?

GaryCocs wrote:
    Any chance whoever is making this website could recommend a flash program to use and how they'd link it dynamically to a website?

I'd recommend Flash :P

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/flashpro/

How to link it dynamically ... ... well flash can open files .... so load in your XML files and use the data from those ... how you generate those is up to you .. php / asp / text editor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

I see said the blind man!

GaryCocs wrote:
    I see said the blind man!

:D

Have a look at ...
    http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/Dynamic_Content/

for some tips, tricks and tutorials

Advertisement