Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flag football 4 nations tourny.

• 10-02-2007 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

4 nations tourny proposed for 28th Oct in Coventry.

Ireland to compete at all age levels?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

That would be cool alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

This is the same week end as the Giants v Dolphins game.

I asked if we could get some players to attend but as it's a regular season game it is not likely.

So Greg any news on this I'll play if I can get a job and pay for it or is it all ready gone down the sh***r

I am very hopeful that the tournament will take place although I don't expect to much NFL involvement, but anything could happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

TITAN #1 wrote:
    I am very hopeful that the tournament will take place although I don't expect to much NFL involvement, but anything could happen.

lets hope so

Yeah lets hope it goes ahead. By the way Greg I am playing for team Ireland over in England on Saturday. I cant wait.

Excellent,see you there.

Advertisement