Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My wkend fantasy league team, and captain

• 10-02-2007 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Ok, im debating whom to make captain for my fantasy league team for the weekend.

My team is:
    Carragher / Agger / Shorey

Ronaldo / Lampard / Neville / Fabregas

Crouch / Mcbride / McCarthy

Subs: Barry villa / Geary Sheffield

Bbc says Ronaldo mightnt be playing cause of a cold so i dont wanna risk making him captain. Im really debating between lampard and Neville, Neville is playing twice this gameweek, playing Blackburn and Tottenham both Home games for Everton so Neville might be worth a gamble. I normally play Barry and leave Neville on the bench.

Chelsea are playing Middlesbourgh and Midd.are playing well lately so i cant see chelsea doing too much. Do ye think Liverpool will keep a clean sheet against Newcastle?

Anyone got any suggestions, or thoughts on my team selection regarding Neville and barry and captain appointment.

Advertisement