Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most ridiculous selljob ever

• 10-02-2007 6:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

1170449056-HoganVsShawnSummerslam.gif

That's hilarious!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

lol maybe he was trying to confuse the hulkster (or is that someone else?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Its up there with the Rock gettting stunned out of his boots a few years back! Can find the link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

haha that is ****ing hilarious..its definitley up there with the rock getting stunned and falling outside the ring or steiner "driving" christians head into the ring post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

fatal wrote:
    haha that is ****ing hilarious..its definitley up there with the rock getting stunned and falling outside the ring or steiner "driving" christians head into the ring post

I wouldn't compare it to those two. Rock was just overselling as it was a huge match and he'd been hit by the biggest move. Christian was a step ahead of what Steiner was thinking. Shawn was just showing how ridiculous Hogan is. He had me in bits laughing during that match, Hulk must've been raging

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

It almost looks like Hogan is saying at the end "Oh for ****s sake!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

That is hilarious. :) I have seen Shawn do similar in a couple of matches in the past (get up, run around and then drop, face first..must see if I can find clips).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Anyone have a link to the one that was mentioned in "The Death of WCW" book? Where DDP crotches some guy on the top rope but it goes wrong. DDP hits the top rope intending for the guy to fall but he doesn't he then realises he should have so he jumps into the air crotches himself then lets out a huge scream. DDP breaks character and starts laughing at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

what was the christian and steiner one???

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Biggest laugh I have had this week. Cheers for posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

TOPDAWG wrote:
    what was the christian and steiner one???

both are on the outside of the ring and steiner grabs christian to hit his head off the ring post but as he grabs it,christian doesnt let steiner bury it into the post but instead just supposedly hits his own head off the post when steiners hands are nowhere in sight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

rizzla wrote:
    Anyone have a link to the one that was mentioned in "The Death of WCW" book? Where DDP crotches some guy on the top rope but it goes wrong. DDP hits the top rope intending for the guy to fall but he doesn't he then realises he should have so he jumps into the air crotches himself then lets out a huge scream. DDP breaks character and starts laughing at him.

I recall seeing that but I thought the problem was that DDP f*cked up and hit the wrong rope and the other guy didn't know what to do? Maybe I'm wrong.

I can't believe no one's mentioned the 2001 Royal Rumble where Jeff went to hit a dropkick but missed yet Matt sold it anyway! It's really bad when you're selling things that didn't happen.

I found it on Youtube here.

The incident occurs at 6:41. Funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I remember seeing Bradshaw getting his head rammed against a turnbuckle by someone once, after the APA split up and he was that texan cowboy gimmick. They stopped but Bradshaw smacked his head twice more and sold it. Funny stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Gillie wrote:
    Its up there with the Rock getting stunned out of his boots a few years back! Can find the link!

It took a while getting the right programs (photoshop for free, gotta love that), but now I can make gifs :) Here's the Rock taking the stunner like no one else

i213734_Stunner.gif

This is the first one I've ever done, so hopefully the next few will be of better quality

Advertisement