Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show us yer old photos of Dublin

Options
  • 10-02-2007 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

This might be more suited to the History forum, but as I'm mostly interested in a Dublin theme, I thought it might fit better here. The mods can decide.

I was looking through some old photo albums, and what I really like looking at is places I know and how different they look now (O'Connell St. for example) and older pictures of Dublin life.

Has anybody got pictures to share? I'm not talking about pictures from websites. I'm talking about photos from your own photo albums. It doesn't have to be of people. It can be pictures of locations in Dublin. And obviously, they don't have to be really old pictures either. How about limiting it to pre-90s pics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JOHNNY FORTY COATS 23

Exit wrote: »
    This might be more suited to the History forum, but as I'm mostly interested in a Dublin theme, I thought it might fit better here. The mods can decide.

I was looking through some old photo albums, and what I really like looking at is places I know and how different they look now (O'Connell St. for example) and older pictures of Dublin life.

Has anybody got pictures to share? I'm not talking about pictures from websites. I'm talking about photos from your own photo albums. It doesn't have to be of people. It can be pictures of locations in Dublin. And obviously, they don't have to be really old pictures either. How about limiting it to pre-90s pics.
    Newbie here and was looking for the old Dub pix thread...if there is one ?.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Advertisement