Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps2 online

Options
  • 10-02-2007 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

anyone dat plays pes6 online with ps2 just leave a comment. ill give ya a game soon enough.....:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

try find 1 of the members on boards online and get invited to the group, then u can see when were all online

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭m_s_nixon

I'm tyring to get my ps2 connected so that i can play on-line, can anyone drop me a quick reply just to tell me what i need? Thanks :)

slimline ps2 or the bigger ps2?

its a slimline ps2, i see that there's a phone line connection at the back but i'd need something wireless, do u know if i got wireless connection with a usb port would that enable me to get it online?

i dont believe the ps2 usb transmits network data

it might be ( i stress might be ) to hook a wireless router into the ps2 and hopefully it will pick up the wireless internet being broadcast from the wireless router doing your broadband

• Advertisement

i was having a look out for wireless routers with the type of connection that the ps2 has but i couldnt see any, i'm sure i'll manage to get one though. i'd say dixons or one of those shops do them, thanks a lot for the response

its just a network port on the slimline ps2, which any router would be connected using the network cable

weather the ps2 will try use the wireless router through the network cable, i dont know

Advertisement