Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarms/Noise in the Park

Options
  • 10-02-2007 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

This week I was woken up by..... Sat night, a party in the apartment across the road, Sunday night, a party (I think in the estate behind me) with people obviously standing outside shouting, Wednesday, an alarm going off, Friday night, another party in the apartment across the road and Saturday morning (6am) an alarm going off... which is still going off!!! Does anyone else in the Park find it this noisey or do I just live at a particularly noisy end of the estate!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭anniec

CD_GD wrote:
    This week I was woken up by..... Sat night, a party in the apartment across the road, Sunday night, a party (I think in the estate behind me) with people obviously standing outside shouting, Wednesday, an alarm going off, Friday night, another party in the apartment across the road and Saturday morning (6am) an alarm going off... which is still going off!!! Does anyone else in the Park find it this noisey or do I just live at a particularly noisy end of the estate!!!

I also live in the park (beginning) very quiet. Contact Cula (Mgt Co) and ask them to contact the people re alarms or drop a note in the letter box. Alarms are only supposed to go off for 20mins max!

Advertisement