Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock & Hogan

• 10-02-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

According to PWResource the Rocks profile has been removed from WWE.com and he hasnt been contracted to WWE since 2004 where they forgot to renew the contract. (How do ya forget??)

also Hogan said on the Bubba The Love Sponge Radio Show that he was no longer contracted to WWE and WWE have since confirmed that he is no longer contracted!! this leaves khali's match with hogan at wrestlemania pretty much a no go

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

this leaves khali's match with hogan at wrestlemania pretty much a no go

thank **** for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

this leaves khali's match with hogan at wrestlemania pretty much a no go

that proves that god really does exist...amen to that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I heard about Hogah sayin he wasn't contracted on the radio show, but I was a little apprehensive to believe it. I'd love not to see him at WM! Should give some younger guys who've earned a spot on the card some more time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I still wouldn't be surprised to see him at 'Mania. Hogan is a shark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

yes he has a tendency to overstate things and exaggerate. This could all be a negotiating tactic on his part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

WWEShop.com have all of Hogan's merchandise on sale though. I find that a bit strange if WWE actually are open to having him on WM

Advertisement