Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody want...

Options
  • 10-02-2007 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I don't know if this is allowed but if it isn't just delete this thread mister moderator.

I just finished a build on my new PC but I'm after getting the wrong type of hard-drive! And now I have to attach the harddrive and CD Drive to one IDE cable which doesn't look or sound healthy. Anyway if anybody wants to buy 2 750gb seagate harddrives (brand new because I can't boot my PC with the current set-up) they are Brand Spanking new with absolutely no data at all on them. They cost 400 euro on elara.ie but I'm going to sell them for 250 each because I just want to get my PC up and running.
    I'd also trade for 750 Gb SATA drives if anybody else has done the oppostie end of my mistake

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement