Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM: Titan Panel

Options
  • 10-02-2007 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

What does it do?
    To put it simply, it puts a very easy to-configure bar at the top and if wanted, the bottom of your screen. Or the other way around or both. These bars, "imformation bars" if you will, give you an enormous ammount you can configure. Such as;

* Ammo Left
    * Volume control
    * Bags
    * Clock
    * Co-ordinates
    * Loot-Type
    * Money
    * Performance
    * XP
    * Item Durability in % Overall

Other features include:
    * Make the bars at the top/bottom transparent
    * Full support to "plugin" extra features
    * Constant updating and support forums

Full view
    14579.png

Bottom bar, showing UI Scaling
    6609.png

Top bar, showing easy-to-use option menu
    6608.png

Top bar, showing extended XP Information
    6607.png

Top bar, transparent
    6606.png

Download Locations:
    --
    WorldofWar.net
    --
    Curse Gaming
    --
    WoWInterface
    --
    My WoW Mod Download Site
    --

Want to request a mod to be reviewed? Want furthur advice on general WoW Topics? PM me here or email me @ wowmodsaddons@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Wast of processing power tbh. Used to use it, but when none of the addons worked after 2.0 I got used to life with out it. I'd rather have the extra 2 or 3 frames per second that I get by not having it. The only usefull feature I found that it had was the estimated time to level and exp per hour feature, but they're only usefull for leveling. Now that I'm 70, i guess there's no more need for that feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I use fubar with various plugins. Basically the same thing just looks a little slicker imo.

Advertisement