Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blue interference when using X360 with Samsung LCD - Any Ideas?

• 10-02-2007 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

I'm just playing PES6 and there is a really annoying blue interference across the screen. It's hard to describe but it's engrained in the graphics of the crowd etc. Does anybody have any ideas?

P.S. The tv is the 26" Samsung LCD being used on HD mode with the 6 cables at the back.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

does this happen only in this game or the whole time in the 360?

Could try to make sure the video cables don't cross over at any point as I had a similar problem where there was a red tinge at the top of the screen with the vga cable but when I uncrossed all my cables it fixed it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

besty wrote:
    I'm just playing PES6 and there is a really annoying blue interference across the screen. It's hard to describe but it's engrained in the graphics of the crowd etc. Does anybody have any ideas?

P.S. The tv is the 26" Samsung LCD being used on HD mode with the 6 cables at the back.

Thanks for any help.
    This might sound stupid but just in case, you said 6 cables ? Where do you have the 6th cable connected to ? The red/green/blue are component and then the other red and white are audio, the final yellow is video IF you are using SD with the scart adapter but when in HD mode should not be connected at all.
    Or you just said 6 cables as a way to refer to the cable in which case ignore me :)

Advertisement