Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Demented Pokemon kid

• 10-02-2007 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Aww man, im in tears

imagine being this excited over a piece of card im physically in knotts here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0uEQZDHiaM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Blastoise? Pfft.

¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

So...?

Hes a kid, they get easily excited by stupid things like that, and hes obviously happy by it...I don't really see whats so funny about it tbh.

It really just looks like one of those clips from those "home-made funneh tv program"s, even has the shítty laugh track included...or is that it red_ice, you're only laughing because you heard the others laughing and want to fit in...thats it, isn't it?

Besides, theres a whole forum & dedicated thread for this shít.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

thats the point im making rb_ie, 'imagine getting that excited over a piece of card'. Stop being such a ponce, stop trying to stir sh1t, and stick to the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

on that link i spotted this fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGmCaAEDxDU&NR

they're not funny. they need help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

red_ice wrote:
    thats the point im making rb_ie, 'imagine getting that excited over a piece of card'. Stop being such a ponce, stop trying to stir sh1t, and stick to the topic.
    Theres no point in "imagining" it, we were all children once so chances are we all got over-excited by something equally as stupid in our time...and I am sticking to the topic.

Lol at "ponce" btw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bumped over to subforum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

rb_ie wrote:
    Lol at "ponce" btw.

I know, class word isnt it. Its the only way you can slag someone (i guess) and make them laugh at it themselves, so everyones happy :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

They're kids for Christ sake. We were all ilke that once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

#Elites wrote:
    Fahrer22 (4 hours ago)
    lol wonder what this kid would do if it gets charizard

I remeber trading about 10 cards for that card when i was on a school bus years ago:D
    Don't lie, its a sin, you can tell everyone it was yesterday:p Only messin!

BTW what a freak.

Advertisement