Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Benefits Forum - perhaps a moderator is required?

Options
  • 10-02-2007 3:49pm

Hey Admins/SMods/random onlookers,

Just decided to throw this up here... a few months ago the State Benefits forum was creted in the Biz section of boards.ie. At the moment, there isn't any charter or warning about MCD or a moderator or anything like that. The forum gets a few odd queries from people which is good, but I feel that it needs a moderator for it to develop.

Ditto on the Investment Forum.

And no, before anyone thinks it I'm not suggesting this just to become a moderator, I just decided to flag it as an idea. Although the choice of a mod is up to the admins, Mrs. MacGyver appears to be the most helpful and knowledgable on the state benefits forum to date.

Cheers,

Myth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Thanks Myth

Will take a look at it and get back.

V.

Advertisement