Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Condoms

• 10-02-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I bought condoms in the bathroom of a fast food outlet, but Im worried that they mightent be "real" or good quality?? Would they be any different from comdoms in a Pharmacy? Btw they are Durex Extra Safe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If they are a brand like durex then they should be ok,
    make sure the check that they are not too warm when you take them out of the machine that they are in date and that they carry either the he BSI Kitemark (BS EN 600) or the European CE mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Dont worry - its not like you bought sushi at a petrol station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Ok, so I bought condoms in the bathroom of a fast food outlet, but Im worried that they mightent be "real" or good quality?? Would they be any different from comdoms in a Pharmacy? Btw they are Durex Extra Safe!
    alot of condoms you get from toilets of pubs and food places seem to be very tight... Durex Extra safe seem to be your best bet as they are a bit bigger...and obviously by the name there fairly safe..

im not saying im huge down there now... but fairly well in proportion to my body...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There are a sh!tload of counterfeit products out there, even Durex. While pharmacies have been found to be stocking fake Durex unknowingly, you are much more likely to get fakes from a machine.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

In toilets I've come across (that's not a pun) a brand called 'Safex' and they're very horrible and uncomfortable to wear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement