Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz...for the kids!

Options
  • 10-02-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Oh Guys! Wait until Law/B&L Day hits campus this year!

On that note....table quiz in the bar on Tuesday night at 7.15....prizes galore!

Also, the Science Ball is a masquerade ball....but the posters don't give a venue...:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

In preparation for Law/B&L day 2007, there will be a table quiz in the Student Bar at 7.15 on Tuesday the 13th....

All Proceeds Go to Temple Street Childen's Hospital

Last year we raised €24,000 for Temple Street...help us break it this year!

Also, Law/B&L day will be on the 22nd of February this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

When is Law/B'n'L Day?
    Actually is there a list anywhere [or does anyone know] when all the different faculty days are on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

is this general knowledge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

Scraggs wrote:
    When is Law/B'n'L Day?
    Actually is there a list anywhere [or does anyone know] when all the different faculty days are on?

22nd Feb...

I'm apparently mc'ing it but HATE my voice on a mic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

whats some of the stuff thats due to be going on for b'n'l day?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

fatal wrote:
    whats some of the stuff thats due to be going on for b'n'l day?

Ciaran Ahern is in charge, but that I know of:
    -Quiz - not the usual Simpsons one (much against my will) but it will have a Simpsons round; think it's a TV quiz.
    -Law v B&L Debate: Going to mop the floor with B&L here as always. God bless their special souls.
    -Field o' Banter: Haven't checked but this is a perennial event with the McAuley Mile etc.

Then of course the night club event!

Here's a provisional Law/B&L day schedule for the 22nd of February

7.30 - 10 - Collections

10 - 11 - breakfast

11 - 1 - 5-a-side football tournament and scavenger hunt (campus-wide)

1 - 2 Law v. B&L Debate in Roebuck

2 - 7ish - Bar!!!! with quizzes, slave auction, raffle and more!

9ish - nightclub event in Tramco, provisional names "Negligence", "Tort Happens" and "ilLegal Action"

It is....

I think there'll be a few law-ish questions but of the general knowledge variety...but not too many anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

the big showcase for B+L/Law day will be the return of the airbags for the five a side soccer tournament!!!!!!we were robbed last year. i still have severe bruises on my ribs after a certain boardsie rammed me into the fencing.

GO AIRBAGS GO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

what a night! twas very successful i have to say! turned out to be quite profitable for me actually!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

'Tort happens'? Seriously? Come on lads, I know you can do better than that.

Thanks to everyone who turned up, we made €750 for Temple Street just at the quiz!

Roll on Law / B&L Day!

Advertisement