Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geography and business mocks

Options
  • 10-02-2007 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Could do with a hand in what came up or what hints you have been give because our teachers have given us zilch!Im not in the right state to learn the entire geography and the entire business course in one night!!Help would be greatly appreciated!!
    P.s Pass maths were disasterous papers......dreadful stuff!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭innocenteyesuk

For Higher Level Geography (DEB Paper, I think) our hints are:

Know the rock cycle very well. Know how different rocks are formed, what is the rock cycle, how does one lead to the next etc, know 2 landforms and their formation very well. Very like the 2006 question.

What are core and peripheral regions? Worked examples of each. Concentrate on migration patterns and their effects. Also a subcontintal region needs to be revised.

For Human Processes, there will be a sketch map question with a question on why did this town build up here etc. and a graphy thingy.

There won't be anything related to a cross section.

We haven't done the optional question yet but he said that there is a quite general question on global warming that you can use common sense with if we want to try it.

Hope that helps!

There is stuff on business in the other threads but I don't do it so I can't reli help there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I was told to have a good look at Management Communication. But our papers could be coming from different companies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

thanks guys!

Advertisement