Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Franknfurter/Barry

Options
  • 10-02-2007 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Barry or Franknfurter as you may have known him passed away a few days ago. More details here from Noah. He used to post in this forum now and then and will probably best be remembered as a huge contributor to the Pets forum. Life was not easy for him but he certainly made the most of it. Lesson for us all. RIP fella.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I've only ever read his posts - and god knows what mad impression my mind created of the man from his words here (and images of Tim Curry 'cos of the username. )

I was shocked when I saw the news posted elsewhere by damien.m (appreciated)

I don't know if people go to a "better" place, maybe an easier more gentle one- some sure have their battles in this world. but a better place than being with some one you love, and are loved by ? I would hope instead all the people we lose just go to prepare a better place for the re-union, being less physically present in our lives, but never gone away. Continuing to care, to hurt with our hurt, and eventually smile when we return to experience the we normalities of this life.

The net is good at least in so much that It was nice to have the opportunity to have some glimpse of this other person.

I hope the grief never overwhelms the memories, and that the memories remain vital and energised in the times ahead
    :(

Advertisement