Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router password - problem

Options
  • 11-02-2007 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi there, ive got myself a aolynk 814 router from smart. The thing is I can't remember my router password, I lost the sheet it was on and rang up yesterday to get it,which was fine.

I encountered a bit of mad night last night and lost, amongst other things, the piece of paper which I wrote the password on. I desperatley need to setup port forwarding because Im bored and have nothing to do except nurse a serious hangover, anyone know if there's a way to bypass the password?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

pocketac3s wrote:
    Hi there, ive got myself a aolynk 814 router from smart. The thing is I can't remember my router password, I lost the sheet it was on and rang up yesterday to get it,which was fine.

I encountered a bit of mad night last night and lost, amongst other things, the piece of paper which I wrote the password on. I desperatley need to setup port forwarding because Im bored and have nothing to do except nurse a serious hangover, anyone know if there's a way to bypass the password?

cheers

Hi

If you havent changed it should be

admin, admin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

thanks alot mate, it worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

lol, how could you forget that combo :-)

Advertisement